Tuesday, October 16, 2007

See 7 minutes of footage from DARK KNIGHT(not online. sorry)

This December 14th, you'll be able to watch 7 minutes of the next Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale Batman movie, "THE DARK KNIGHT" before it comes out July 18th 2008. These glorious 7 minutes will be seen prior to the IMAX version of the Will Smith is the last man on the Earth movie(or is he....) "I Am Legend."

Wow my interest in "I Am Legend" went from I guess I'll check it out to I so am checking it out. Now that's on IMAX, I might want to check it out. "I Am Legend" is about a brilliant scientist(obviously Will Smith) who is the last survivor of a deadly plague that destroys everyone on Earth. As he tries desperately to find any other survivors, he realizes there are blood thirsty mutants infected from the virus roaming the streets.

Man if I were the last man on Earth, I'd just spend my days jacking cars and crashing them into other cars or buildings until I've exhausted every method of crashing cars or I just die from a car crash. But either way, I'm stoked!!! I can't wait to see "Dark Knight," let alone footage of "Dark Knight."

Batman Begins was awesome
The Joker looks crazy
and
Michael Jai White is in it

Enough Said!

No comments: