Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome to Filmistic

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog about movies. I've finally decided to create this blog at the urging of many friends. Friends who are probably tired of hearing about movies from me. So readers, you are all my new friends!

And just between friends, let me tell you how much trouble I had coming up with a name for this blog. And because you are all my new friends, I will provide you with a list of the rejected names. I had different phases during my brainstorming of names. There's the Toilet Phase, the ACTION HERO PHASE!!!!!1 and the Pervert Phase. Let me start with the Toilet Phase.

Filmstipation

Filmarreah

Cinarreah

Flatufilm

Oh don't you feel dirty after that. How bout some hardcore bad ass mother fuckery!! YEAH!! The next phase is the ACTION HERO PHASE!!!!!1

Kevlar Film
Cinemauto
Film Dagger
Cinematic Steel (I got dibs on that for my future production company)
Films of Steel (dibs)
Iron Film (dibs. DIBS!!!!!)
Film Samurai
Filmanator

How about a little naughtiness. huh? Here's a list of names from my Pervert Phase. You naughty boy/girl you..

Cinemaculation
Cinejaculation
Cinejaculate
Cinebrator
Filmbrator

Cinerection
Premature Cinejaculation
filmsticles
filmic hair
Cinemasexual

Of course in the end, I came up with Filmistic. I figured it was a name that was equal parts classy and timeless, which is the opposite of this site. If you disagree, well fine go start your own movie blog with a much more clever and timeless name. Or just start a blog about how Filmist is a lame name and that you can think of a better name.

No comments: